Cabin Crew Initial Training
Skies Aviation Academy (GR-ATO-122) is the first EASA training organization approved by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority.
Cabin Crew Initial training includes a combination of both theoretical and practical components. This ensures the most realistic learning conditions, offering you the Cabin Crew Initial Training approved course according to the EASA regulations (Part CC).
By completing this course the student gains the attestation and will be eligible to work as Cabin Crew in Greek and International airlines.
Pre entry requirements:
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good knowledge of English Language
- Ability to swim 50 meters
- Ability to pass Aviation Medical to EASA Part-MED
- Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (HCAA) and European Aviation Safety Agency(EASA) regulations
- Passenger Handling - Crowd Control - Communication
- Fire and smoke training
- Water survival training
- Aero-Medical aspects and first aid
- Initial Human Factors and Crew resource management (CRM)
- Dangerous Goods Regulations Training (DGR)
- Safety and Security Procedures
- Grooming and Service Training
- Fire Drill incl. Real Fire and Smoke
- Swimming test in a swimming pool
- Water survival training in a swimming pool
- Oxygen administration to patients
Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive the ‘Cabin Crew Attestation’ approved by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority according to EASA Regulations Part CC.
- Career Support services
- Foreign Languages Courses
- Interview Familiarization Courses
- Support during Recruitment Process