Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
The privileges of a CRI Course are to instruct for the issue, revalidation or renewal of a class or type rating for non-complex non-high performance single-pilot aeroplanes, when the privileges sought by the applicant are to fly in single-pilot operations.
An applicant for a CRI certificate shall have completed at least:
(a) For multi-engine aeroplanes:
(1) 500 hours flight time as a pilot on aeroplanes;
(2) 30 hours as PIC on the applicable class or type of aeroplane;
(b) For single-engine aeroplanes:
(1) 300 hours flight time as a pilot on aeroplanes;
(2) 30 hours as PIC on the applicable class or type of aeroplane.
(1) 25 hours of teaching and learning instruction;
(2) 10 hours of technical training, including revision of technical knowledge, the preparation of lesson plans and the development of classroom/simulator instructional skills;
(3) 5 hours of flight instruction on multi-engine aeroplanes, or 3 hours of flight instruction on single-engine aeroplanes, given by a qualified FI (A)
(b) Applicants holding or having held an instructor certificate shall be fully credited towards the requirement of (a)(1).